Tagged: ed’s camera corner

Ed's Camera Corner Christmas Window, ca . 1955 0

Multnomah Christmas Windows of the Past

The Multnomah Drug Store opened Saturday, November 13, 1926 in the space currently occupied by Bishop’s.  Pharmacist William A. Siegfried took over the store in 1928.  Siegfried bought the old Matthew Barron building across the street, built a new building, and opened his store there the day after labor day...