Loading Events
Find Events

Upcoming Events

Events List Navigation

June 2017

History of Multnomah, 1900 to Present

June 4 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Hillsdale Library, 1525 S.W. Sunset Blvd.
Portland, OR United States
+ Google Map

Learn about the history of Multnomah from 1900 to the present.  Forty minute presentation, followed by Q & A session.  Presented by Tim Lyman, President of the Multnomah Historical Association.

Find out more »
+ Export Events